Household & Commercial Appliance Experts
Residential & Light Commercial Appliance Expert
- 5+ years of residential and light commercial appliance troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, and installation.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret manuals, instructions, diagrams and policies.
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to exceed the customer’s expectations (we proudly pamper our clients)
- Ability to complete work accurately, in a timely fashion the first time.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry and/or maneuver heavier items with or without assistance.
- Must be able to effectively communicate diagnosis, the needed repair, along with options to the customer in a knowledgeable and courteous manner.
Here’s What To Expect with Polar Bear Air Conditioning:
- $24-$30 hourly USD equivalent
- Salary paid is tax-free in Cayman Dollars
- 12 Paid Public Holidays per year.
- 2 Weeks paid vacation after one year service
- 5% matching pension plan after 9 months.
- Relocation Assistance provided
- Company uniforms, iPad and company vehicle provided.
- Year round hot & humid weather.
- Family oriented company
- Drug & background checks prior to hire & relocation (required by us & the government)
- Guaranteed calls to the references you will provide for consideration.
- Daily interaction with a wide variety of colleagues and customers from around the world.
- Weekly customer service, team building, and technical training.
- Extremely polite colleagues, customers, and natives all of which will expect the same from you.
« Back to Jobs