With the winter season upon us, it’s more apparent than ever that your HVAC system is not functioning as it should. At first, it may
HVAC Comfort Consultant
We’re looking for exceptional sales talent to help us achieve profitable revenue.
As an HVAC sales representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales metrics. You will listen to the needs of our customers, working with them to determine the best new equipment to meet their needs and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals.
The position will be based in our office.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Get potential customers excited about Polar Bear Air Conditioning and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, CRM software and the latest sales applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Familiar with local codes and can speak to company product lines.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
$44,000 – $56,000 USD Base Salary + 5% Commission, plus healthy benefit & perks package